In Rõuge municipality in Andri-Peedo it is possible to get acquainted with a modern farm where goats are raised and various delicious goat’s milk products are made.
Come and we will introduce to You:
- what exciting solutions are used on the farm
- how our goats live
- how to collect and dry hay for the winter
- how the work is organized in the barn
- how the milk reaches to the bottle and how the milk products reach to the box
We show the value we add to all our products by producing high-quality feed and creating good living conditions for goats. Depending on the season goat lambs can also be seen.
Of course, from the farm shop it is possible to taste and buy all our products made at Andri-Peedo Farm .
The guided tour lasts about 1-1.5 h.
Price of visit for groups (from 10 people):
- Adults € 7 per person, price includes cheese tasting
- Up to 16 years of age and pensioners 5 € per person, the price includes cheese tasting
- Children up to 3 years free of charge
- Tasting with wines and cheese 12 € per person
- Cheese-making workshop with wine tasting € 20 per person
Pre-registration is required: firstname.lastname@example.org
Of course, it is also possible to visit us alone or with family / friends. The farm is open to visitors every day and you can also buy our products from the self-service farm shop.
See you at Andri-Peedo!