In Rõuge municipality in Andri-Peedo it is possible to get acquainted with a modern farm where goats are raised and various delicious goat’s milk products are made.
Come and we will introduce to You:
- what exciting solutions are used on the farm
- how our goats live
- how to collect and dry hay for the winter
- how the work is organized in the barn
- how the milk reaches to the bottle and how the milk products reach to the box
We show the value we add to all our products by producing high-quality feed and creating good living conditions for goats. Depending on the season goat lambs can also be seen.
Of course, from the farm shop it is possible to taste and buy all our products made at Andri-Peedo Farm .
The guided tour and farm products tasting lasts about 1.5-2 h.
Price of visit for groups
Group size up to 10 people 150€
Children up to 3 years free of charge.
If you have a reguest for large group, please contact to ask for a quote.
- Tasting with wines and cheese. Group size up to 10 people 150€
- Cheese-making workshop with wine tasting group size up to 10 people 200€
- If you have a reguest for large group, please contact to ask for a quote.
Pre-registration is required: email@example.com
Of course, it is also possible to visit us alone or with family / friends. The farm is open to visitors every day and you can also buy our products from the self-service farm shop.
See you at Andri-Peedo!
Andri-Peedo talu OÜ
Nõmme Kimalasõ küla
65007 Rõuge vald
Kermo Rannamäe +372 5381 1322
Linda Pajo +372 520 7745
Turundus ja müük:
turundus- ja müügijuht
telefon: +372 5361 3882